The need to quickly obtain with minimal loss, a stable dry micronized powder is very important during the development of many biologics and chemicals.
Key benefits of LaminarPace
- Operates at room temperature
- Delicate and sensitive substances like peptides, proteins and enzymes remain active.
- Low substance consumption
- LaminarPace typically requires just 10 – 500 mg of test substance per batch in small volumes.
- Generates small particles down to 1 – 5 µm.
- High yield
- Typically >90%
- The lab/pilot system operates at 20 – 100 mg dry substance/hour
- Up to 1g of compound can be formulated per day.
- Several sensors are included in the system, so it is already prepared for GLP/GMP
- Can be easily scaled up
Typical areas of applications are:
- Development work
- Solid phase design
- Stability studies
- Tox studies
- Small scale manufacturing, i.e Pre-clinical => Clinical trials
- New formulations
- High classifications according to WHO standards, where for instance CTC (Controlled Temperature Chain) can not be guaranteed from plant to patient.