Ziccum has a schedule of coming IR activities, following the release of its Information Memorandum on 30 January which followed the announcement on 22 January of a new combined financial package that includes secured financing, a directed share issue and a rights issue.
Over the next two weeks, Ziccum will be carrying out Investor Relations’ activities to support the analysis and understanding of the Company’s new financing combination of issues and secured financing.
- Tuesday 30 January – Investor Memorandum released.
- Wednesday 31 January – CEO Video Analyst Interview #1 (in Swedish). CEO Ann Gidner talks to Analyst Johnathan Furelid on the new rights issue, Ziccum’s latest mRNA results and current Business Development activities.
- Thursday 1 February– VD uppdatering på Svenska. CEO Ann Gidner answers questions in Swedish from investors.
- Monday 5 February – CEO Video Interview #2 (in Swedish). CEO Ann Gidner talks to Analyst Johnathan Furelid about the global mRNA market and opportunity, including Ziccum’s data, and new therapies and advances in the field.
- Tuesday 6 February -“Invest live” a digital investor presentation from CEO Ann Gidner, at 1200, in which she presents the Ziccum case and takes questions from analysts at Investor Target
In addition to the English Investor Memorandum published as of today on the Ziccum website, there are terms and instructions posted in Swedish, under the heading Investors/Rights Issue 2024.
CEO Ann Gidner: “We are pleased to give more information on the excellent outlook for Ziccum ahead, and on our secured financing. The model has received positive feedback from both existing owners and from financial professionals. I am also happy to quote the Managing Director of CGF, Mr. Randy Rivera: ‘this investment in Ziccum AB is a logical step in GCF's strategy to invest in companies at the forefront of Biotechnology. We are delighted to partner with Ziccum and add them to our portfolio of high-growth public companies. We look forward to a long and productive association with the Management and its Board of Directors’.”.